Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification - Columbus
October 1, 2019, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
October 2, 2019, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
200 E. Town St.
Columbus, OH 43215
The RENE certification is designed to elevate and enhance negotiating skills so that today’s real estate professionals can play the game to win.
You’ll learn to:
- Craft a strategy for negotiation and learn when and how to negotiate;
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction;
- Negotiate effectively face-to-face, on the phone or through email and other media.
The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages will be provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client.
The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned on day one. Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. These field scenarios provide the foundational experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
Learn to leverage your options and alternatives so that the client has the best possible choices to consider and knows what the downside could be for each choice presented.
This seminar is 12-hours in length and can be applied towards the following:
- 12 hours of real estate continuing education credit - You must be present 90% of the program to receive credit
- ABR Designation, CRS Designation, SRS Designation elective
INSTRUCTED BY: Ali Whitley, ABR, AWHD, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, RENE, SRES
RENE CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS - Must be completed within two (2) years of enrolling (starting with the date of your RENE course)
- Complete the course
- Maintain active REALTOR® membership (exception: non-US individuals)
- Submit the $159 one-time credentialing fee. There are NO annual dues!
Visit https://www.rebinstitute.com/ for more information on the RENE certification.
HOTEL: Across the street from the Ohio REALTORS offices, we recommend attendees stay at the Holiday Inn. (See below for reservation instructions)
Holiday Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square
175 E. Town St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
To reserve a room by phone, please ask specifically for the "Ohio Association of REALTORS Room Rate" ($99 per night)
To reserve a room on-line, please click HERE. ($99 per night)
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org