C-RETS Elective - Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams
May 7, 2019, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
200 E. Town St.
Columbus, OH 43215
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT AND REGISTER ONLINE.
Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams
(C-RETS) Certified Real Estate Team Specialist Certification – One Day Elective Workshop
The concept of a real estate team is nothing new. They have existed for decades, but over the past several years, the team concept has evolved and become far more ubiquitous. As the real estate industry progresses and the consumers’ demands on the agent increase, many real estate professionals have begun moving their existing single-agent practice to a more sophisticated and advanced model to better serve their clients and become more profitable.
This course will answer your questions as it relates to:
- The Foundation & Design of a Team
- The Stages of Team Design
- Marketing Your Team
- Technology & Communication
- Systems & Workflow
- 6.5 hours of ce
- Elective for the C-RETS certification
Instructed by: Marlene Burkhart, ABR, BPOR, CDPE, CIPS, CRB, CRP, C-RETS, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, RENE, SRES, SRS
HOTEL: Across the street from the Ohio REALTORS offices, we recommend attendees stay at the Holiday Inn. (See below for reservation instructions)
Holiday Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square
175 E. Town St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
To reserve a room by phone, please ask specifically for the "Ohio Association of REALTORS Room Rate". ($99 per night)
To reserve a room on-line, please click HERE. ($99 per night)
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org
Earning the C-RETS Certification
The C-RETS curriculum provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to build, lead and manage a high-performance team. You choose the courses that best meet your learning needs. Earn your C-RETS today to maximize your team’s performance and your individual potential!
- Must be completed within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of your first C-RETS course).
- Complete any three of the four C-RETS courses. Click HERE to learn more.
- Maintain active membership with the National Association of REALTORS® (exception: non-U.S. individuals)
- Submit the $159 one-time credentialing fee. There are NO annual dues! (REBAC will notify you with log in credentials to submit the fee after they have verified completion of the requirements)