Virtual Classroom: Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation
October 18, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
October 19, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
October 20, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
October 21, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT AND REGISTER ONLINE.
Your payment confirmation receipt will contain the instructions on joining the livestream webinar.
- Monday, October 18, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:15 PM) Eastern
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:15 PM) Eastern
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:15 PM) Eastern
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:15 PM) Eastern
The SRES® Council trains REALTORS® to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. The Council tracks the over 50 lifestyle and housing issues and educates REALTORS® who are making over 50 real estate a part of their overall business plan. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
Here's why REALTORS® want to belong to the SRES® Council:
50+ Real Estate Education
Our two-day training program, held nationwide throughout the year, offers REALTORS® the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, or moving to a senior community, among many other issues.
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
Identify the power of generational demographics • Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills • Counsel rather than sell to seniors • Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals • Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning • Create a point of difference from the competition
Continued Market Knowledge
In addition to guiding clients to the right experts on tax laws, probate, estate planning, and a variety of equity conversion strategies, Seniors Real Estate Specialists® can offer clients relevant information on current trends in real estate transactions for the 50+ market.
Credit: (Please read)
- This virtual course is certified for 12 hours of real estate.
- Please log in to the Zoom webinar using your full name. You must join with video and stay within view during the program in order to receive credit, as active participation will be monitored. Per ODRE requirements, attendees must be present 90% of the program.
- You must attend all four days of the virtual course to receive CE credit and satisfy the requirement for the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation. There will be no partial credit given.
Three (3) requirements must be met to attain and use the SRES® designation:
• Successful completion of the SRES® designation course
• Active membership in the National Association of REALTORS®.
• Active membership in the SRES® Council. (New designees receive one-year membership in the Seniors Real Estate Council® FREE. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.)
INSTRUCTOR: Art Reed, CRS, e-PRO, SRES
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org