Property Management - Columbus
August 15, 2019, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
200 E. Town St.
Columbus, OH 43215
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT ON-LINE.
PRICE: $59, $69 at the door.
Licensed or unlicensed, anyone is welcome to attend!
Course Objectives & Benefits: Obtain a higher level of competency and professionalism in the business of property management.
License Law Requirements for Property Management:
- Property Management Accounts
- Licensure Exemptions
- Agency Forms
- Unlicensed Staff
- Security Deposit Requirements
Ohio Division of Real Estate Update:
- Administrative Rules
- Division’s Property Management Task Force Report
- Recent Enforcement Activity in Property Management
Fair Housing & ADA
- Requests for accommodations
- HB 271
- Implementation of medical marijuana in Ohio
- Impact on Commercial Transactions
- Residential Property
-Request for Accommodations
- Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
INSTRUCTOR: Lorie Garland, J.D./Assistant V.P. of legal services for the Ohio REALTORS®
CREDIT: This course is certified for 3 hours of core law credit. Per ODRE requirements, you must be present 90% of the program to receive credit.
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - email@example.com