20 Hour Post Licensure for Salespeople - Dayton
September 10, 2019, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
September 11, 2019, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
September 12, 2019, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
1515 S. Main St.
Dayton, OH 45409
Per HB 532, this course is required of all newly licensed salespeople and must be completed within 12 months of of the date you were licensed.
As you embark on your new career, it is important for you to understand fully the seriousness of the responsibility you accept when assisting others with real estate transactions. The course is designed to update you with current laws, to review basic steps to succeed in the business, and to identify fiduciary duties throughout the transaction. This course will serve as a foundation for the legal and ethical obligations you face.
Topics covered include:
- Basic Business Practice
- Fair Housing
- Broker Responsibilities
- Fiduciary Duties When Listing Property (Working with Sellers)
- Fiduciary Duties When Showing Property (Working with Buyers)
- Advertising Laws & Rules
- Earnest Money - Fiduciary Duties
- Fiduciary Duties Pre-Closing, Closing, and Post-Closing
- The Basics of Property Management
- The Basics of Commercial Real Estate
- The Basics of Short Sales, Foreclosures, Land Contracts and Wholesaling in Ohio
- Federal and State programs
- Current Economic Conditions
- Your Real Estate Duties and Avoiding the Unlicensed Practice of Law
INSTRUCTED BY: Charlie Foster, CRB, GRI
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Check-in 8:30 a.m.)
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Check-in 8:00 a.m.)
Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Check-in 8:00 a.m.)
CE CREDIT: This course is NOT certified for continuing education credit. Your completion certificate will be emailed to you after the full 3-day program is completed. Per ODRE requirements, you must be present 90% of the program to receive credit. If you need your certificate immediately please contact Deanna Wright at Ohio REALTORS.
Marriott Courtyard Dayton University of Dayton (within 2 miles)
2006 Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
Dayton, Ohio 45417
Marriott at the University of Dayton (within 2 miles)
1414 South Patterson Blvd.
Dayton, Ohio 45409
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - 614/225-6229 -email@example.com
Additional dates/locations available:
Dayton – February 12-14, 2019
Columbus – March 26-28, 2019
Cincinnati - May 7-9, 2019
Columbus – June 11-13, 2019
Toledo – August 27-29, 2019
Columbus – November 5-7, 2019