Virtual Classroom: New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation
July 14, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
July 15, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
CLICK HERE to make payment and register online.
Your payment confirmation will contain instructions on joining the livestream webinar. You must attend both days of the program to receive credit.
NAR's New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation - Professionals, Product, Process
Wednesday, July 14 (9 am - 12:30 pm) EST
Thursday, July 15 (9 am - 12:30 pm) EST
This course will help real estate professionals gain the product and transaction knowledge needed in order to guide buyer-clients through the steps and processes for purchase, construction, and customization of a new home. You will learn how to interact with new-home builders and sales representatives to protect clients’ interests while developing productive business relationships.
- Know how to develop productive, mutually beneficial relationships with builders
- Gain an appreciation for the business of new homes from the perspective of the builder and sales representative
- Articulate the characteristics of new homes—from custom to spec construction
- Assist clients in evaluating the pros and cons of purchasing new homes versus existing homes
- Guide buyers through the purchase transaction for a new home
- Help buyers understand new-home construction sales contracts
- Successfully guide a client through the process and stages of building from contract to release
- Articulate to a buyer the steps and considerations involved in building on an already owned lot and custom building
- This livestream webinar is certified for 6.5 hours of real estate credit, elective for the ABR designation.
- Attendees must share their video during the program to receive CE, as active participation will be monitored.
- You must attend both days of the livestream to receive CE credit. There will be no partial credit given.
- Per ODRE requirements, attendees must be present 90% of the program.
Instructed by: Sandy Huwel, ABR, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, SFR, RENE
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - firstname.lastname@example.org