Virtual Classroom: Succeeding in the Luxury Home Market (CRS Elective)
June 17, 2021, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
June 18, 2021, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Ohio REALTORS/Residential Real Estate Council/Ohio Chapter CRS
Ohio REALTORS and the Ohio CRS Chapter have teamed up to partner with the Residential Real Estate Council, to provide Ohio REALTORS a 10% discount off the non-member registration fee for this program. Use promotion code OHIOSTUDENT21 to take advantage of the 10% discount.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER DIRECTLY THROUGH THE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE COUNCIL.
Succeeding in the Luxury Home Market
Host: New England Region RRC
- Thursday, 6/17 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
- Friday, 6/18 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
This course is designed to assist real estate professionals in developing the market expertise and savvy customer service skills necessary for success in the luxury home market. The focus is on providing you with a strategy for breaking into the luxury market and valuable tools to successfully differentiate your business and compete. From the 7 step process to breaking into the luxury niche to a review of advanced negotiation tactics common to the luxury market, the CRS instructor will help you set your business apart.
What you will learn:
- Articulate how the seven-step process for breaking into the luxury home market can be applied in their current business
- Identify the key elements of effective luxury market research
- Differentiate the critical components of luxury home presentations to those of other home market segments
- Define the seven indicators of value proposition uniqueness
- Create a story for connecting with sellers using the principles of proposition uniqueness
- Implement the seven steps for fairly valuing luxury home pricing
- Create a marketing plan for the luxury home market
- Describe advanced negotiation tactics common to the luxury market
- Create a four week calendar of application activities pertinent to developing your luxury home market success
Member $99.00 | Non-Member $129.00 (Ohio REALTORS receive 10% discount off non-member rate - Use OHIOSTUDENT21 discount code)
6.5 hours real estate ce credit (This class has been approved for CE hours in Ohio.)
8 credit hours towards the CRS Designation
Instructor: Jack Cotton, CRS
In order to earn the CRS Designation, you must:
Step 1: Become a member of the Residential Real Estate Council.
Step 2: Review the requirements, and determine the path that best fits your experiences.
Step 3: Complete the required education.
Step 4: Complete and submit the official CRS Designation Application.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-245-2626.