Virtual Classroom: Recruiting for Success: Creating a Vibrant Real Estate Organization (CRB Elective)
March 30, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
March 31, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
CLICK HERE to register and make payment online.
Your payment confirmation will contain instructions on joining the livestream webinar. You must attend both days of the program to receive credit.
Recruiting for Success: Creating a Vibrant Real Estate Organization – One-Day Certified Real Estate Brokerage Management (CRB) Elective Workshop
This course was created to help brokers, owners, and managers understand how important recruiting is in having a successful real estate office or company. At the end of this course you will have the tools necessary to implement a strategy to become an active and successful recruiter. You will also understand the importance of retention, or “re-recruiting” your current agents. And you will have a great understanding of the importance of “de-hiring” those agents who should not be a part of your organization.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Why Recruiting is Vital to Success
- Creating a Value Proposition - Why should someone want to work with you?
- Your Company Culture
- The Recruiting Process
- Identifying and Targeting the Right Team Members
- The Interview and Hiring Decision
- Retention Processes
- This livestream webinar is certified for 6.5 hours of real estate credit, elective for the CRB designation.
- Attendees must share their video during the program to receive CE, as active participation will be monitored.
- You must attend both days of the livestream to receive CE credit. There will be no partial credit given.
- Per ODRE requirements, attendees must be present 90% of the program.
INSTRUCTED BY: Alec HagertyABR, ABRM, BPOR, e-PRO, SFR, SRS
Overview of Requirements to earn the CRB Designation
The CRB Designation Program and the ENTIRE menu of courses has been reinvented and refreshed to meet the professional development needs of today's broker, owner and manager. Earning the CRB Designation has never been simpler!
- Complete all CRB Designation Program Requirements within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of their first CRB course or submission of application form).
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate (US Only).
- Complete 3 CRB Education electives and 2 Experience electives (see image below for more details).
- Have at least one year of management experience prior to designation (may be obtained while pursuing the CRB Designation as a Candidate). For a complete description of qualifying management experience, review the full CRB Designation Rules & Regulations .
- Submit a management resume outlining your experience.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application and one-time Designation Fee ($150 - submitted ONLY once you have completed ALL the requirements).