Virtual Classroom: Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
May 10, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
May 11, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
CLICK HERE to register and make payment online.
Your payment confirmation will contain instructions on joining the livestream webinar. You must attend both days of the program.
Lead the way. Earn your PSA.
Whether you've been a REALTOR for years or just listed your first house, it's essential to price homes accurately. Now is the time to master this essential skill by becoming a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA).
This certification will make you an invaluable resource for your clients by:
- Creating Comparative Market Analyses (CMAs)
- Working with appraisers
- Using the latest technology
- Addressing home pricing misperceptions
Determine a home pricing strategy with confidence. Learn the skills that result in accurate prices.
- This livestream webinar is certified for 6 hours of real estate & appraisal credit.
- Attendees must share their video during the program to receive CE, as active participation will be monitored.
- You must attend both days of the livestream to receive CE credit and fulfill the requirement for the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification. There will be no partial credit given.
- Per ODRE requirements, attendees must be present 90% of the program.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS CERTIFICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Be an active REALTOR member of NAR®
- Complete the Pricing Strategy Advisor course
- Once your completion is processed, you will be emailed an invitation to apply for the PSA Certification online for a one-time application fee of $179 (there are no on-going dues with Certification)
- For more information, please visit www.pricingstrategyadvisor.org