Industry Legal & Legislative Update - Dayton
July 19, 2022, 1:00 pm to 4:15 pm
1515 S. Main St.
Dayton, OH 45409
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT.
Mark your calendar and register TODAY!
In today’s ever-changing climate, it’s more important than ever for REALTORS® to keep abreast of the latest information. This seminar will update you on state and federal regulatory issues, legal issues including license law updates, recent cases and other legal issues designed to reduce your risk and potentially help increase your earnings!
- New Ohio law limiting property valuations
- Status of legislation re: short term rentals, first time buyers saving accounts, dower, and possible rent control
- On-line license transfer update
- New Residential Property Disclosure Form
- #1 disciplinary violation: unauthorized access to listings
- Inspection waivers and “walk and talk” inspections
- Update on antitrust lawsuits against NAR, Fair Housing cases
- Panel discussion of the Top Legal Hotline issues including: Stigmatized property and offsite conditions, Disclosure of inspection reports, Teams, Emotional support animals
Instructed by: Todd Book, Assistant VP of Legal Services for the Ohio REALTORS®, Stephen McCoy, Assistant VP of Legal Services for the Ohio REALTORS®
Credit: This course is certified for 3 hours of core law credit. Per ODRE requirements, you must be present 90% of the program in order to receive credit.