Virtual Classroom: Position Your Team for Profit (C-RETS Elective)
October 27, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
October 28, 2022, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Position Your Team for Profit
(C-RETS) Certified Real Estate Team Specialist Certification – One Day Elective Workshop
In today’s environment, profitability for many real estate teams is razor-thin. A keen appreciation of the numbers behind the numbers will give you the edge you need.
This course will help you:
• Learn critical decision-making tools needed to focus on increasing profits.
• Get techniques that can be smoothly integrated into the daily operations of your team.
• Set financial objectives to achieve superior performance.
- Understanding basic financial terms and definitions.
- Understanding a basic financial statement.
- Implementing financial-based decisions to improve productivity and profitability.
- Identifying factors affecting the profitability of your team.
- Developing an expense budget to monitor your team’s progress
- Analyzing the effects of operational changes to your bottom line.
- This livestream webinar is certified for 6.5 hours of real estate credit, elective for the C-RETS certification.
- Attendees must share their video during the program to receive CE, as active participation will be monitored.
- You must attend both days of the livestream to receive CE credit. There will be no partial credit given.
- Per ODRE requirements, attendees must be present 90% of the program.
Instructed by: Alec Hagerty, ABR, ABRM, BPOR, e-PRO, SFR, SRS
Contact: Deanna Wright -
Earning the C-RETS Certification
The C-RETS curriculum provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to build, lead and manage a high-performance team. You choose the courses that best meet your learning needs. Earn your C-RETS today to maximize your team’s performance and your individual potential!
- Must be completed within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of your first C-RETS course).
- Complete any two of the four C-RETS courses. Click HERE to learn more.
- Maintain active membership with the National Association of REALTORS® (exception: non-U.S. individuals)
- Submit the $159 one-time credentialing fee. There are NO annual dues! (REBAC will notify you with log in credentials to submit the fee after they have verified completion of the requirements)