Ohio REALTORS partners with NAR, The CE Shop, and McKissock to offer online programs approved for real estate continuing education credit through the Ohio Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing, representing hundreds of available hours. Check out all three options below!
Ohio law allows licensees to take all 30-hours of real estate continuing education online, including the 9-hours of core courses (3-hours each of Core Law, Civil Rights and Ethics). The maximum per course or module that can be presented is 6-hours.
Center for REALTOR Development & Real Estate Business Institute (REBI)
NAR’s Center for REALTOR Development and the Real Estate Business Institute offers many online designation/certification courses. Click on the links below to register for a program!
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Global Real Estate: Local Markets (CIPS)
- Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools (CIPS)
- Calculating Value for Investment and Rental Properties (CCIM)
- Developing Your Commercial Real Estate Business (CCIM)
- Leasing Commercial Real Estate (CCIM)
- Home Finance Resource (HFR)
- Marketing Strategy and Lead Generation (ABR elective)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation: Professionals, Product, Process
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA (PSA)
- Putting REALTOR Safety First: Safety Strategies for the Modern REALTOR
- Real Estate Investing: Build Wealth Representing Investors and Becoming One Yourself
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know (SFR)
- Real Estate Professional Assistant Certificate (REPA)
- Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams (C-RETS)
- HR Solutions for Teams (C-RETS)
- Position Your Team for Profit (C-RETS)
- The Firm Rules: Policies to Mitigate Risk (CRB)
- Recruiting for Success (CRB)
- Creating a Profitable Real Estate Company (CRB)
Please note that NAR & REBI do not offer Ohio CE with their online designation and certification courses. If you desire to receive CE when taking a designation/certification course, be sure to register for one of the Ohio REALTOR offerings of these programs. For questions/issues on a NAR Center for REALTOR Development course contact 888-480-2487; for questions on a Real Estate Business Institute course contact 800-621-8738.
Ohio REALTORS partners with The CE Shop to offer online real estate CE. Courses available include packages such as: two 30-hour commercial, two 30-hour residential, a nine-hour residential, and a 20-hour post-licensure for salespeople program. There are numerous individual courses offered, including (among others):
- Taxation – 6 hrs. Elective credit
- Fair Housing – 3 hrs. Civil Rights credit
- Diversity – 3 hrs. Civil Rights credit
- Hot Market Strategies – 3 hrs. Elective credit
- Financing – 6 hrs. Elective credit
- Agency – 3 hrs. Core Law credit
- Contracts – 6 hrs. Elective credit
- Commercial Ethics – 3 hrs. Ethics credit
- Ohio Real Estate Ethics – 3 hrs. Ethics credit
NEW!! The CE Shop now offers NMLS-approved Mortgage Loan Officer education courses, allowing students to obtain or maintain their mortgage loan officer license online through an interactive learning platform.
Contact: 1-888-827-0777 for questions on The CE Shop courses. Your certificate will be emailed to you immediately upon completion.
Ohio REALTORS partners with McKissock to offer online real estate and appraisal CE. Courses available include three 30-hour packages and a 9-hour core continuing education package. Additionally, there are numerous individual courses offered, including (among others):
- Ohio Ethics: Cannons and Code – 3 hrs. Ethics credit
- Civil Rights in Ohio – 3 hrs. Civil Rights credit
- Core Law in Ohio – 3 hrs. Core Law credit
- Property Condition Disclosure – 2 hrs. Elective credit
- Listing Agreement – 3 hrs. Elective credit
- FHA – 4 hrs. Elective credit
- Property Management – 6 hrs. Elective credit
- How to Work with Investors, Part 1 & 2 – 3 hours each
Contact: 1-800-328-2008 for questions on McKissock courses. Your certificate will be emailed immediately upon completion.