Formulates and recommends policies and programs designed to meet the educational needs of members. The scope of the committee's involvement shall include state educational requirements and related programs offered by the Association, NAR, specialized training programs, instructor development, cooperative programs with Local Boards and other activities relevant to real estate education in Ohio.
Core Service: To provide educational opportunities to increase member’s professionalism and earning potential.
- Partner with Local Boards to create quality, timely, market justified educational programs.
- Offer cooperative educational ventures.
- Identify and develop quality instructors.
- Expand Delivery methods.
- Communicate benefits of education.
List of Programs
- ABR Designation Programs
- 20-Hour post-Licensure Courses (Salespeople)
- Appraisal Continuing Education
- Co-Sponsored CE Programs
- Curriculum Delivery & Development
- Commercial Real Estate Programming
- GRI 100 and 200 Programs & Equivalency Exam
- Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination
- 3-Hour Brokerage Management
- Industry, Legal & Legislative Update Seminars
- Certification & Support Service for Ohio REALTORS Convention CE Programs
- Property Management Seminar
- On-line Continuing Education
- e-Pro Certification Program
- REALTOR University on-line offerings including NAR designation and certification programs
- ABR Electives – on-line through REALTOR University
- SRES Designation Offerings
- Pricing Strategies Certification
- Important/Hot Topic Industry Webinars/Webcasts
- SRS Designation Program
- Xplode Technology & Digital Marketing Conference
Chair: Shaun Simpson
Vice Chair: Gretchen Roginson
EC Liaison: Ali Whitley
Staff Liaison: Garry Moon