Ohio REALTORS' Issues Mobilization scores primary election wins!
On Tuesday, voters across Ohio took to the polls for the 2019 Primary Election. Ohio REALTORS and its local associations participated in several campaigns across the state. With our assistance, the following campaigns were successful:
- City of Columbus Bond Package – Passed ✔
- Stark County Library Levy – Passed ✔
- Northridge Schools Levy – Passed ✔
- Bellefontaine Schools Levy – Passed ✔
- West Liberty Salem Schools Levy – Passed ✔
Spencer Gross, Ohio REALTORS Director of Local Government Affairs, provides a brief overview of the positive results for the industry: