Coaching Corner: Ready...Set...GO!
By Marilou Butcher Roth, Master Coach
This week we are going to do something a bit different. Many people spend a countless amount of time on “goal setting.” I personally am not super keen on the idea of goals, but that is merely semantics. What I do love is getting clear, really clear on what YOU want! So today, I am going to toss out some clarifying questions that may assist you in getting yourself where you wish to go!
- What do you desire; what are your dreams?
- Of the desires or dreams that you have had in the past, which ones were never accomplished?
- Of these, which ones still hold some excitement for you?
- What brings you joy and how might you have more of that?
- What activities do you find incredibly easy to do?
- What might you try if you knew you would not fail?
- What could enhance the quality of your life?
- What self potential have you not tapped into?
- What are you truly committed to?
- If time were not an issue, how would your day look?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- How can you take better care of yourself, physically, emotionally and spiritually?
- What steps can you take to create more balance in your life?
No answers from me on these! Get yourself some paper, a pen and a bit of time! Enjoy!!