Revolutionize your marketing with Ohio REALTORS new Photofy app
Instructions on how to register with Photofy
Photofy, a mobile content creation tool, is now available for all Ohio REALTORS at no cost. The app, which NAR rolled out to members in January, provides access to Ohio REALTORS branded, customizable templates that can be easily shared to social media, all from the convenience of your cell phone. Marketing yourself and your company has never been easier!
The app features three main content sections:
- Templates -- editable, customizable, branded graphics.
- The graphics can include your photo, logo, and contact information
- Reposts -- pre-made, non-editable graphics created for quick and easy sharing
- Just takes two clicks to share
- Includes short videos
- Scheduler --schedule content to post to social media to a later date
- Pick your desired graphic and the date, time, and social platform
The Ohio REALTORS team will update graphics on a regular basis to ensure you never run out of fresh, new content.
Sign up and download the app today!
- Visit photofy.com/nar. Make sure you have your NRDS ID ready. If you don't remember your NRDS ID, look it up here.
- You should get an email with a link to download the app for Apple or Android devices.
- Open the app and select the "Business Sign In" button to log in with the username and password you just set up.
- If you don't see the NAR member screen, be sure to tap the "NAR Member" link at the bottom of the screen to switch views.
Already have the app downloaded with NAR? Simply switch between accounts by tapping the “account” button at the bottom of the homepage.
For video tutorials on how to use the app, visit: https://vimeo.com/showcase/nar-photofypro
For technical difficulties or support, contact ">
Questions? Contact Allison Wiley, Ohio REALTORS Director of Digital Marketing: