CRB Elective – Performance Leadership - Coach, Manage & Mentor
December 10, 2019, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
200 E. Town St.
Columbus, OH 43215
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE PROMOTIONAL FLYER AND REGISTER VIA MAIL OR FAX.
Performance Leadership – Coach, Manage & Mentor
(CRB) Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager – One-Day Elective Workshop
Today’s managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and has the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
Learning Objectives include:
- develop effective sales associates who are aligned with the company's cultur
- understand & adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation
- harness performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential
- describe the ideal candidate for a sales agent
- create a retention strategy as part of the sales development process
- identify individuals motivating factors
- describe Situational Leadership
- identify the critical elements of a learning program
- implement a learning program
- list skill development needs of your agents
- develop the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable
- 6.5 hours ce credit
- Elective for the CRB designation
Without exception, attendees must be present for 90% of the published class time in order to receive continuing education credit.
Instructed by: Marlene Burkhart, ABR, BPOR, CDPE, CIPS, CRB, CRP, C-RETS, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, RENE, SRES, SRS
OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS TO EARN THE CRB DESIGNATION
The CRB Designation Program and the ENTIRE menu of courses has been reinvented and refreshed to meet the professional development needs of today's broker, owner and manager. Earning the CRB Designation has never been simpler!
- Complete all CRB Designation Program Requirements within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of their first CRB course or submission of application form).
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR® -Associate (US Only).
- Complete 3 CRB Education electives and 2 Experience electives.
- Have at least one year of management experience prior to designation (may be obtained while pursuing the CRB Designation as a Candidate). For a complete description of qualifying management experience, review the full CRB Designation Rules & Regulations.
- Submit a management resume outlining your experience.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application and one-time Designation Fee ($150 - submitted ONLY once you have completed ALL the requirements).
For an easy to view overview (picture) of the steps required click HERE.
HOTEL: Across the street from the Ohio REALTORS offices, we recommend attendees stay at the Holiday Inn. (See below for reservation instructions)
Holiday Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square
175 E. Town St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
To reserve a room by phone, please ask specifically for the "Ohio Association of REALTORS Room Rate". ($99 per night)
To reserve a room on-line, please click HERE. ($99 per night)
CONTACT/EMAIL: Deanna Wright - email@example.com