Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS receives Ohio's 2020 "Young Professionals Network of the Year Award"
The Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS is presented Ohio's 2020 "Young Professionals Network of the Year Award" by Ohio REALTORS President Chris Reese and CEO Scott Williams. The announcement of Cincinnati's selection was made at the Ohio REALTORS 110th Annual Convention & EXPO, held virtually, September 21-25.
Ohio REALTORS awarded its 2020 "Young Professionals Network of the Year Award" to the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS.
The announcement was made at the Ohio REALTORS 110th Annual Convention & EXPO, held virtually, September 21-25.
In the era of COVID-19 Cincinnati’s YP Network managed to stay in constant contact with its area Young Professionals via Zoom. Most programming was virtual including:
- A semi-monthly orientation to encourage new YPs to get involved in the Board’s Network.
- Happy hours were held regularly to encourage participation and networking opportunities. One happy hour topic dealt with systemic racism, where representatives from the National Association of REALTORS discussed their personal experiences with racism. By far this was one of the most meaningful and greatly attended events.
Prior to the COVID shutdown:
- The Board’s Network was able to serve a dinner at Camp Allyn, a camp for adults and children with developmental disabilities.
- Hosted a toy drive or Toys for Tots in December.
- And hosted a school supplies drive for local schools and children in need.
Previous winners of the Ohio REALTORS YPN of the Year include Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS (2016), Dayton REALTORS (2017 and 2018), and Youngstown Columbiana (2019).
The Ohio REALTORS, with more than 33,000 members, is the largest professional trade association in Ohio.